Xbox one

raiedabdel

raiedabdel

For my Xbox it keeps telling me I need premiere even though I've purchased the monthly subscription and entered the key into the browser and still getting the same pop up on Xbox. Can someone help me.

Hi, sorry to hear about this. Does your Emby Server dashboard display a gold coin? Also, does the Xbox One have an active internet connection? Those are the two things that are needed to validate. Thanks !

raiedabdel

Hi, sorry to hear about this. Does your Emby Server dashboard display a gold coin? Also, does the Xbox One have an active internet connection? Those are the two things that are needed to validate. Thanks !

I have the gold  coin displayed as well as an active internet connection to my Xbox. can you please help me out. I purchased emby premier for this only reason and now i feel like i had wasted my money.

Ok, sorry about this. Do you mind performing a quick test. Can you use the Edge browser on the Xbox One and open up tv.emby.media. Please let me know if you're able to play there or if you see the same problem. Thanks !

Ok so that is the same application so we know that it's working and the device can reach our server, the question is why can't the app version.

I'm looking into what might be the difference between the app and web versions. Can you confirm one thing - have you tried the app an additional time recently since your first report? Thanks !