Channel and logo incorrect

reyes136

reyes136

I orignally had comcast with a hdhr prime and schedules direct setup on my emby server. I moved and now have TimeWarner, so I deleted my guide data on schedules direct homepage and updated it to time warner, next I went to the emby server and deleted the schedules direct guide setup then re-set it up an selected the time warner download from schedules direct and did a refresh. But now when I log in through the web client and go to guide the channel logos are assigned incorrectly and some still say that their comcast channels. Whats weird is that the description of whats on is correct its just the channel logo is off. When I go into the manage server page for the livetv and select "manage channels" next to the schedules direct it shows them as correct with the right callsign.

Is there a way to delete the entire live tv guide data then try to rebuild it.

Thanks

post-7777-0-99325200-1479524603_thumb.png

post-7777-0-44617800-1479524613_thumb.png

Edited by reyes136

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @@reyes136 , welcome !

What's happening here is the channel logos are assigned to the channels from your HDHR, and this persists even after changing guide data. We will need to look at ways to better handle this situation. For now, your best approach would be to delete the existing channel images using the image editor in the web interface. Once the existing images are gone, new ones will be downloaded.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

reyes136

So your saying that I need to go into the Metadata Manager section then on livetv and select each channel and delete the image associated with it?

Yes. Another way is going to live tv setup, then removing the guide data and the tuners, then run a guide refresh, then add them back.