Music Interpret was changed to "Interpret / Interpret"

dhjgv

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing this more and more often...

Server Version is up to date (Version 3.0.8500.0)

My Music Library was just fine back in the beginning using Emby (Months ago). All my Music files are tagged just fine by myself!

But after some time a few Interprets were automatically changed from "Interpret" to "Interpret, Interpret" (example Screenshot attached).

Looking into album.nfo and artist.nfo, everything is ok.

As we all know changing this in MetaData Manager has no effect and also reapplying the Tags to the Files (Flac/Mp3) is not doing anything.

First I thought I may missed this in the beginning but now I have a OneRepublic Album that I'm 10000% sure it was fine a week (or two) ago and now got messed up.

Server Logs are only available for the last three days but I attached them anyway.

Is this maybe to some third Party Info applied through the web/ Emby Server?

Hope you guys can help me out as this drives me nuts!! :(

logs.zip

post-127252-0-31406000-1479408270_thumb.png

Edited by dhjgv

OK, looks like I found it in this second...
The first One is the one I supplied in the Tags. The second one seems to be some "Internetinfo"...
Even I find this a bit... I will just change the Tags to the Internetinfo and all is fine.

Not the solution...

Edited by dhjgv

Happy2Play

There are a few topics on this, have you tried deleting your library.db and allowed it to rebuild? (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\data)

Ok, this was a bit to early..sadly...

Just renaming them was dumb. I found other files within samplers that contained the "wrong" spelling. I corrected them now the "right" way and will see if this helps.
Will revert. 

@Happy:
Not yet, but will give it a try if my way is not successful.

I saw other topics but until a few minutes ago it juist looked like emby renamed the Interpret to simply Interpret, Interpret. I've never noticed the different spelling, so sorry for creating a new thread. I just thought this was something different than the others ;)

Edited by dhjgv

Happy2Play

Also try this

There appears to be a doubling affect if there is metadata in music artist folder (music\AC-DC) and metadata\artists\AC-DC folder.  The artist was listed twice under Artists and all tracks showed artist doubled.

Removing metadata from music\AC-DC or Metadata\AC-DC folder resolves the doubling issue.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/40500-audio-metadata-database-duplications-uncorrectable-errors/