Problems w Emby Theater

rliepins

rliepins

Hi

I started having problems running the latest version of Emby Theater on my Windows 7 HTPC.  It is currently running WMC and Emby server beta.  When entering Emby Theater, I can select the server and try to choose a user, but  then it goes black, all except the time bar and user bar.

I have tried reinstalling it, but get the following error extracting the package:

Could not delete previous backup directory

SystemUnauthorizedAccessException

Access to the path 'Emby.Theater.exe' is denied

Please let me know the location of log files for Emby Theater and I will include them as well.

Just FYI, when I try to uninstall the application in the Programs and Features control panel, I get the following error:

MediaBrowser.Uninstaller has stopped working

Problem Event Name  CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01  MediaBrowser.Uninstaller.exe

Also, I can access the server via web browser no problem.  BTW, it seems Chrome always is the best browser.  Is this by design?

Thanks

Edited by rliepins

Hi, I would suggest installing the latest version from the website on top of your existing version. Let us know if that helps.

To answer about the web app, we always try to take advantage of the latest browser features and it just so happens that Chrome always seems to have the newest and best features.