3D Overlay not appearing

tmb4016

tmb4016

Hi all,

Not sure when they disappeared but currently I am getting mixed results showing the 3D overlay on the movie poster images from coverart.

I've tried setting the 3D Format as HSBS and also tried adding .hsbs into the filename but still get some displaying and some not. The content is a mixture of online files (mainly mp4) and also stubs.

Any ideas ?

Happy2Play

I have had random results with 3D overlay in "lower right".  If you move the overlay to another position do they appear.

I have had random results with 3D overlay in "lower right".  If you move the overlay to another position do they appear.

Moving the overlay position would cause the images to refresh.  So that is probably why.

tmb4016

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I tried switching location of the overlay and in some cases it did help -probably as result of the refresh but not all worked.

Yes I can force a refresh and replace the images but this is a pain as some of my local images are not the default ones downloaded so I have to save a copy before the refresh to ensure I have everything.

Is there anyway we can have an option in the plugin config screen to force a refresh/reprocess of all image without the download or refresh of the metadata. It is strange it is only the 3D overlay the mediainfo icons are working fine.

Thanks again.

Edited by tmb4016