Season doesn't show

Azoroth87

Azoroth87

Hey everyone. Fairly new here. Trying to figure out a new issue that I can't seem to fix.

I have a TV show in which season 2 does not show up. In the main TV library page the little green episode counter says 24. But when I go into the show, there is only season 1 with 12 episodes. I've made sure the episodes are listed as S0*E0* like all of my other shows. But even if they were not named that way, they should still show up. Just in "Season Unknown" folder. 

Does anybody have any ideas? I've looked around but have not been able to find a solution for my issue. 

Thanks for any help!!!

I'm having the same problem. Emby is either not recognizing new seasons and episodes at all, or are putting them in an "unknown season". Most of the time the episode will show up in my "next up" or "latest media" but when I browse the show in Emby the new season doesn't exist. I uploaded the Gotham directory/path on my hard drive and a screen shot of my Gotham page in Emby. Season 3 of Gotham doesn't exist in my Emby.

post-32653-0-98356800-1479101841_thumb.png

post-32653-0-14123900-1479102108_thumb.png

Azoroth87

As far as I can tell, just the regular release. I don't remember signing up for a beta version. On my dashboard it just says Version 3.0.8500.0. Other than that, I can't really tell if there is anything special about the release.

I may have found what's causing this. I've added a fix for the next release of the server. It will require running a library scan. Thanks.

Azoroth87

I may have found what's causing this. I've added a fix for the next release of the server. It will require running a library scan. Thanks.

Hey there,

I did a library scan and it's still doing the same thing.

Happy2Play

Hey there,

I did a library scan and it's still doing the same thing.

If you are still on stable release then you will not see any change yet.  It doesn't look the fix has been added to any release that is available yet, if it has it is not listed.