OT: Why does it take so many apps to do what I want

LiquidFX

LiquidFX

So I love the flexibility of Android and use it for my entertainment and data in my SUV, but what does it have to take so many apps to give me what I want. I have to use several apps to create my own dashboard. I would love to pair up with someone to create all this in a single app, I have no coding skills or I would work on myself.

Apps Needed:

Zopper Widget Pro

Tasker

Torque Pro

Waze

Spotify

Tablet Talk

Popup Widget Pro

The main screen has basic calendar events on the right side, the left side will show when I'm connected to the cars ECU, GPS is active, WIFI on or off, and if the bluetooth is connected to my phone. It also pulls some relevant car data using Torque Pro, these are just some of the more relevant points of data for me. They update in realtime by having the data written to a log file and Tasker pulling the data from the file. The music button will popup a grid layout of my Spotify playlist, or minimize after a few seconds if nothing is selected. Navigation will open Waze. The OBD button will switch to screen 2 below.

27539182791_0b627bae36_z.jpgScreenshot_20160611-220833 by Kevin Hughes, on Flickr

On this screen I wanted to be able to see a lot of data points, some are just to fill space since this is not in a sports car.
27612207325_a53e38ce99_z.jpgScreenshot_20160611-220816 by Kevin Hughes, on Flickr

What do you like or dislike about this setup?