Really dumb question.

clarkss12

clarkss12

I have been tinkering with this Emby off and on for a month or two.  Today, I have gotten a little farther into it's functions.

Now for the dumb question.  How the heck do I access the addons????????  I added tvheadend and DVBLink addons, but have no idea how to access them.  I tried with the browser on my computer, and also used the Emby Theater on my computer, but don't see how to access them.

Hi, welcome ! Have you explored the Emby Server plugin catalog? You can learn how to do that by checking out our wiki:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Plugins

We also have a wiki article that discusses our Live TV plugins:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Live-TV-Plugins

Does this help? Please let us know. Thanks !

clarkss12

Ok, I read both links on how to install and configure, which I had already done.  It does NOT tell me how to access those addons.... When I "click" on the "plugins" tab on the left side of the screen, it only takes me to the install screen...  On the home screen I don't see anything pertaining to my installed plugins.  This is using the web based app and the Emby Theater app running on my desktop computer.

Is there a picture or video somewhere so I can "SEE" what I am looking for??

I have tvheadend server running on a low powered Android tv stick running LibreELEC for my backend DVR.  I also have DVBLink server running on my older Synology NAS.  

I really don't NEED them, because I am only using OTA with 2 HDHomeRun tuners connected and your Emby Live TV function works very well with them.  

Edited by clarkss12

Can you show a screen shot of what you are seeing?  When you click on that "Plugins" tab, you should be taken to a screen of the plugins you have installed.  Simply click on one to get to its configuration page.

clarkss12

Can you show a screen shot of what you are seeing?  When you click on that "Plugins" tab, you should be taken to a screen of the plugins you have installed.  Simply click on one to get to its configuration page.

I can get to the config page without a problem, I just can't figure out how to use them.   Guess I have no idea what I am looking for.  Right now I uninstalled both DVBLink and tvheadend servers, because my "normal" guide is not working.  This morning all my guide data for my 35 OTA stations were there, using Schedules Direct for the guide data.  Right now, there is nothing showing on the "live TV" page, just a circle going round and round.  

Earlier, I had a noticed that under the library tab, it was refreshing the guide data. 

clarkss12

Ran another refresh, but it failed with this tag "

Refresh Guide failed.
3 minutes ago
Index was outside the bounds of the array."