Subtitles not found

igniparra

igniparra

Hello guys!

Still setting into Emby, so far loving it a lot.

When downloading subtitles, if I don't find any loaded (I have configured my account to download Spanish and English Automatically), I use the search button.

Latelly, I've been having the "No subtitles found" answer, which was weird, as they were current series, and manual search shows them.

So I checked on the logs and found this bit of error:

2016-11-08 21:16:26.1282 Error SubtitleManager: Error downloading subtitles from Open Subtitles
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.8500.0
    Command line: C:\Users\JopX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
    Processor count: 8
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Program data path: C:\Users\JopX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\JopX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    The operation has timed out
    System.Net.WebException
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at OpenSubtitlesHandler.Utilities.<SendRequestAsync>d__12.MoveNext()
     at OpenSubtitlesHandler.OpenSubtitles.<LogInAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.<Login>d__20.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.<Search>d__23.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.SubtitleManager.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<<SearchSubtitles>b__1>d.MoveNext()

2016-11-08 21:16:26.1282 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.137. Time: 20090ms (slow). http://192.168.1.122:8096/emby/Items/b042fbaa0f3d24d24728f3fb83a47902/RemoteSearch/Subtitles/eng
2016-11-08
21:16:26.6663 Error SecurityManager: Error checking registration status of sync
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.8500.0
    Command line: C:\Users\JopX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
    Processor count: 8
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Program data path: C:\Users\JopX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\JopX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    The operation has timed out
    System.Net.WebException
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.Security.PluginSecurityManager.<GetRegistrationStatusInternal>d__28.MoveNext()

My username/password works fine on the site, and besides, it was working before.

When I clicked on that link that's pointing to my server, it showed some token error I can recall now.

Please let me know if anybody is experiencing the same issue (I couldn't find any other topic saying so) and if you need me to submit additional information to work this issue out.

Thanks and best regards!

Hi, these look like normal request timeouts, as if you're machine is unable to reach the open subtitles api. I would give it a try again later and see if the issue persists. Right now in my testing it seems to be working OK.

igniparra

Hi Luke!

I now know how to get notified, you see how much faster I'm replying, hehehe....

Ok, I'll try that again in the afternoon and let you know.

Thanks for your support!