Live TV Guide sorting

Larienn

It seems the default for the live tv guide has changed to sort by view count. In the full web view, there is an option to change it back to sort by channel number. I have yet to find that option in the android app. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Hi, welcome. We need to update the design so that you can reach that setting on small screens. Right now you can't get to it from a mobile device, but the setting is portable across all apps so for now what you can do is configure it how you want in the web app and then android will match. It is on our list for review so you will be able to reach it in an upcoming release of the app. Let us know if this helps. Thanks.

I was able to get it to work by pulling up the guide on the local machine and choosing the options next to the date. It was selected as "Sort by Number" but the favorite box was checked. Unchecked it and all was fine.

Ran into a strange occurrence with that though. That options box is available when viewing on the local machine but not on a remote machine. Using 3.0.8500.0 and using Chrome on both machines

Edited by Larienn

Whether or not it displays is dependent on browser size, so that is probably the difference. Anyway thanks for reporting back, and as I said we'll ultimately have these controls directly inside the mobile app.