Live TV help

Xenobi;

I have not purchased guide data yet because I'm just testing right now.  I have a hdhomerun extend ive used for awhile with WMC, but it takes for ever for emby to tune to these channels and I was wondering if this was normal or I have something setup wrong. This happens on the browser, and all the different android devices I have. This tuner also works fine on the live channels app on android tv.

It really depends on what device you're using. The browsers have limited format support and will require transcoding, and that can delay the stream starting by several seconds or more. Something like Emby Theater can play the stream natively and therefore will startup much faster, so it really depends on what app you're using.

Is this not the right log?

Never mind, It seems that Emby had the wrong ip addresses for the Extend. I manually added it to the server and assigned it a static address.

Edited by Xenobi;

Yes, I'm not sure what the difference is between the different apps I've used (emby, wmc,live channels) Emby seemed like it had issues with trying to find the tuners, it had them listed under old IPs. It does work well now though, thanks.