TV Shows missing

kurtinho

kurtinho

I have two problems with TV Shows in Kodi, while in emby, TV Shows and its seasons shows perfectly, in Kodi, no.

If I download a tv show seasons, sometimes seasons are showing inside the TV show, and sometimes each season is showing separate. For example, TV Show: The Last Ship.

I have in Kodi 3 times The Last Ship, each one for one season, till now that i reinstalled kodi and emby addon. Now only shows last season. Missing rest of seasons, while in emby server is everyting ok.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: now it works, but the season problem, appears when I download another season of a serie that its already downloaded, for example, i have Season 1, and after 1 month I download season 2, then it creates two titles for season. Is anyway for making emby addon to force updating TV Shows?

thanks

Edited by kurtinho

Angelblue05

I'm not sure what's wrong as I've never experienced this issue. What do you mean by it creates two titles for season? The addon should be reusing the same tv show entry as we base it on the item id provided by the server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kurtinho

For example:

Now that I reinstalled Kodi and emby addon. Shows like this:

FOLDER: -The Last Ship:

SUBFOLDER: Season1

SUBFOLDER: Season2

SUBFOLDER: Season3

This is perfect, as emby server.

But when I download another season for example 4th:

SUBFOLDER: Season1

SUBFOLDER: Season2

SUBFOLDER: Season3

ALL episodes of season 4.

So I`ve got two folders in TV shows, that shows: "The Last Ship" title.

This is happening in 3 different kodi instances i have in different places.

Thanks!

Edited by kurtinho

Angelblue05

I've just tested this scenario and I can't reproduce this at all. The new season's episode was added to the same existing show entry. Have you tried running a manual sync to see if it resolves your issue? If not, I would also try to do a reset of your Kodi database just incase something messed up the original tv show entries reference. You can find both option by launching the Emby for Kodi add-on > Run a manual sync or Reset local database.

Keep me posted. I'm confident if you do a reset, it would resolve your issue moving forward (since I can't reproduce it). Make sure you do not have anything like cleanlibrary (in advancedsettings), watch dog or anything that would try to clean up the database automatically (this will mess up the Emby content).

kurtinho

I've just tested this scenario and I can't reproduce this at all. The new season's episode was added to the same existing show entry. Have you tried running a manual sync to see if it resolves your issue? If not, I would also try to do a reset of your Kodi database just incase something messed up the original tv show entries reference. You can find both option by launching the Emby for Kodi add-on > Run a manual sync or Reset local database.

Keep me posted. I'm confident if you do a reset, it would resolve your issue moving forward (since I can't reproduce it). Make sure you do not have anything like cleanlibrary (in advancedsettings), watch dog or anything that would try to clean up the database automatically (this will mess up the Emby content).

Thanks for your effort, once I download another season, I will do all you said, and I will post here.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

kurtinho

As you mentioned here:  "You can find both option by launching the Emby for Kodi add-on > Run a manual sync or Reset local database."

That works perfectly, if I do that.

I will let you know what happen when I put another season of existing TV show. Not done yet.

• Like 1