Programs not streaming since update to ServerWMC 10.0.0.62 1244

Sammy

I'm not able to stream LiveTV to my tablet or via the web player since this latest update..

I looked in the logs whci  are attached and see this in ServerWMC.

post-110-0-77218900-1478459430_thumb.jpg

Log.7z

post-110-0-33822000-1478459771_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sammy

krustyreturns

Can you please post the serverwmc log after you try to start a live stream?  Also, what version of emby are you using?

Can you please post the serverwmc log after you try to start a live stream?  Also, what version of emby are you using?

I just tried to start streaming 1202 which is CNN and nothing. This is the station number I have mapped in WMC which is different than the number that is the native Charter number, BTW. This worked fine before and I rescanned the channels in both Emby Server and ServerWMC.

I am using Application version: 3.0.8500.0.

ServerWMC Log.txt

Edited by Sammy

Ok.. Here's another log. Some channels are working and some are not. I tried quite a few but didn't record which ones worked and which didn't. I hope the log says so but I know that FoxNews, MSMBC and CBS are working, HBO and MTVLive were audio only and CNN was just a spinner.

ServerWMCLog2.txt

• Like 1

krustyreturns

@@Sammy,

Thanks for the log.  It shows the new version has a bug in the code if the live stream channel does not specify a language for the audio stream, this is what's happening on your problem channels.  I will patch this in a serverwmc preview release today, another workaround is this bug won't occur with the current dev version of emby.  

I'll let you know when the patch is up.  Sorry about that and thanks for catching it.

So this will be fixed in ServerWMC. I usually use the stable release of ServerWMC but in this case I will update to the preview release when it is available.

Thanks!!

krustyreturns

@Sammy,

The serverwmc preview patch is up now (1245).  After you download and install the preview, you can set the update type back to 'Stable' to not get notifications of any more previews.  The only change in 1245 is the fix for this bug.  Let me know if you still have problems.

I am just reporting back, 24+ hours later that it is still working. I suppose this should be the new "stable" release?

krustyreturns

Eventually, but I'll wait and see if there are more shoes that drop.  This problem is only triggered for emby users (running release) who have stations that stream without specifying  the audio language.  

Just leave your updates on 'stable' and you won't need to worry about it.