Pausing LIve TV

tre4b

This is something I'd really like to get back but currently it does not seem to work.  I thought at first that this was because I was using FireTV.  Tonight though I tried it on the Web version and that did not work either. :-(

I'm currently using 3.0.8300 in qnap.  Is there something wrong with my setup or is it just the apps I'm using.  The FireTV version is really good, recent changes have made it really nice to use.  It does have a pause icon on the status bar but this does nothing.   I think I may have read that the FireTV version would not pause yet but seems strange that the web version does not either.  Is this something I have misconfigured somewhere?

Just remembered Windows 10 Emby Theatre and tried it.  With that the pause button does seem to work but the forward and back ones do not.

We have not yet added time shifting to emby theater, so that is why you're seeing that. It is on our radar.

Ah, I hoped that was the case because in every other way Emby is becoming a really good system.  Even my wife likes it.  When the HDHomerun is stable the thing really works well and the recent improvements are great.  You guys do an excellent job with this.  I pay you yearly because I think it is worth every penny.  Keep up the good work.