Series Recording Options have no save function

DParsons

DParsons

While setting an item to record the series or when checking series recording options on the Series tab there is no way to save your choices. If I pick to record a series and then want to change it to New Episodes Only there is no way to save this option and currently it reverts to the default choice of All Episodes. This is the same on the web and android apps.

DParsons

Hello Luke, 

I've tried that but when I go back it's back to the default. I've tried going back with the browser or clicking the menu button neither will save the option for me on the web or android apps.

DParsons

It's the built in one I'm assuming. I'm not using a plugin that I am aware of, other than my DVR function is from NextPVR (which is a plugin),  so as far as I'm aware it is the built in liveTV. That is the module I access the guide, scheduled recordings and series info from. 

Since you're running through Next PVR it manages the DVR and the reason the setting is not sticking is because it does not support that option. This is a new setting and we still need to get it hidden from the interface in this situation.

As always if you have an HD Homerun you will get the most out of Emby Live TV and DVR by not using a plugin. If you have an HDHR I would suggest going that route.

• Like 1

DParsons

I have to use the Hauppauge Colossus II, video capture card, because my cable company broadcasts in h.264 format and that is the only device that I'm aware of that will work with that format, and NextPVR is the only media center that supports it.. If the HD Homerun will work for me I would definitely do that. I'll go take a look at it's specs and see if it can work with my cable box. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by DParsons