Emby server won't play instant mix to tablet

avalon65

avalon65

Due to media playback problems with the FreeNAS emby plugin, I have installed the emby server Version 3.0.8300.0 for windows on a windows 10 desktop machine. The connection seems a lot better and the music folders load a lot quicker.

If I play tracks using my android tablet to stream the music to chromecast plugged into a speaker, when I select 'instant mix' only the first track will play, and then no more tracks play, but it will play a full album.

If I use my laptop, which also has windows 10, to play the music direct to a speaker, then 'instant mix' does play many tracks.

When I use the laptop to play the music, I use the windows server, computer IP address which is 192.168.0.16:8096.

When I used the emby server plugin on FreeNAS, the tablet would play 'instan mix', selections to the chromecast and play many tracks.

servertxt_261016.txt

Edited by avalon65

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry to hear about your issue. Can you try again? I can't seem to reproduce the problem. How exactly are you starting the instant mix? Is it possible this one time you didn't select instant mix?