Roku thumbnail plugin - fill up the logs

vaise

I am stopping this plugin - it is filling up the logs (22 meg) with stuff like this each day, then I cant upload it for another issue.

2016-10-28 05:00:33.4298 Error App: Error creating roku thumbnails for There's No Place Like Home (1)
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.8300.0
Command line: C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 8
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: path1
System.ArgumentNullException
  at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
  at RokuMetadata.Drawing.VideoProcessor.GetLocalBifPath(BaseItem item, Int32 width)
  at RokuMetadata.Drawing.VideoProcessor.GetExistingBifPath(BaseItem item, String itemModifier, String mediaSourceId, Int32 width)
  at RokuMetadata.Drawing.VideoProcessor.<Run>d__7.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at RokuMetadata.Drawing.VideoProcessor.<Run>d__6.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at RokuMetadata.ScheduledTasks.RokuScheduledTask.<Execute>d__11.MoveNext()

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that the plugin is only creating the BIF files in one of the folders for each library type. I see lots of errors for movies and TV shows that aren't in the folders where new media goes. It isn't a permissions error.

It appears that the plugin is only creating the BIF files in one of the folders for each library type. I see lots of errors for movies and TV shows that aren't in the folders where new media goes. It isn't a permissions error.

Hi there!. In order for us to best help you, please provide the information requested in how to report a problem. Thanks !

It looks like just a failure for your video files. Every once in a while it will fail for certain video files. 

I don't think so. I'll do more testing and move the video files to a different directory to see what happens.