Windows Server slow

hooj1981

hooj1981

For quite a while know my Emby server installation has been running very slow more often then now.

Playback starts fine and there are no issues there, but navigating the library (all aspects) is very slow. This happens on all devices be it Android, IOS and Emby connect web over HTTP or HTTPS and even directly to the IP of the server.

I have stopped all unrequired services etc and no AV or firewall is running on the server.

Looking through the attached logs it seems as though some DB queries are taking too long to complete. Any idea why?

Server resources are fine with about 4GB free RAM and minimal CPU usage. Version is 3.1.198.0 beta.

Thanks

slowlog.txt

Thanks. As a test, can you try removing all plugins and seeing if the issue persists with the core server? thanks !

hooj1981

Thanks. It certainly seems much snappier. I'll give it a day or so and try re-enabling them one by one. Any hints from the logs which one was problematic?

Happy2Play

There are a lot of changes currently happening in the Beta/Dev cycle so you could always revert back to Stable release also.