Playback not working

Flip_5

I see a number a recent posts regarding this issue.  My playback stopped within the past couple of days.  Can you check to see if my subscription is active?

Thanks,

Flip

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. Can you describe what you mean by playback stopped? Is there some kind of error message? What Emby app are you using? Thanks !

I am unable to play any of my media.  I can login, browse my library, but when I click on play, I get the spinning circle of color. I originally thought this was happening on all of my clients, however I just tried my Nvidia Shield and it does indeed work. Clients not working are Emby Theater (On Win7 machine), Android phone and the web client.  I have restarted server, rebooted the machine, verified access to the NAS where my media is stored.  I can play any of the field directly outside of Emby. But nothing when I try to access any content from within Emby.

joakland20

I can confirm that I have the same issue that started a couple days ago. I was able to resume a movie that had already been started but I cannot play any other media. Never ending spinning circle.

I can confirm that I have the same issue that started a couple days ago. I was able to resume a movie that had already been started but I cannot play any other media. Never ending spinning circle.

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this. Please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !

Happy2Play

Do you have the same issues on the Stable release?  Could just be the beta release but it looks like your system is having and issue monitoring Libraries on your Diskstation also..

If you don't get a message specifically stating it, then the issues are not related to Emby Premiere.

You will need to remove the old MBIntros plugin. If not, then eventually once these changes in beta hit stable you'll see the same problem again.

• Like 1