Feature request - Next up/resume tab

BATTLE DONKEY

BATTLE DONKEY

@@ebr With the work you have been putting into the new chocolate theme I was wondering if its at all possible to add in a Next up / resume tab to MBC like when viewing tv shows using the web browser. It makes it so much easier to pick up a tv show where u left off.

Also is there an ETA for the new MBC/chocolate default update?

Cheesegeezer

@@ebr With the work you have been putting into the new chocolate theme I was wondering if its at all possible to add in a Next up / resume tab to MBC like when viewing tv shows using the web browser. It makes it so much easier to pick up a tv show where u left off.

Also is there an ETA for the new MBC/chocolate default update?

The resume function is already there.  if you go into the config page within mbc and look under the System Heading (first tab), there is an option to enable "Mark Watched to In Progress" or something along those words. Enable this and your watched list will now show a Resume list.

As for Next Up, that's down to ebr when/if he wants to incorporate it into the MBC core or leave it to theme developers to implement it.

As for ETA on new MBC/chocolate default update....... what do you mean?

Cheers

BATTLE DONKEY

Cool, didn't know about that. The next up feature would definitely be more useful because with most shows being 30 mins or an hour, there usually isn't a reason I would need to resume. I just included it because I thought they were on the same page in the web browser but I just realised resume falls under the suggested/ newly added shows page. Anyways, never mind I'm rambling on lol

Point is a next up tab would definitely be a wife & kids friendly feature if ever added.

I was referring to when the next update for MBC will be available that changes the chocolate theme to default instead of the original blue background as default. I ask because I've been getting error causing MBC to crash when installing the chocolate theme and hopefully this way I could avoid digging around as to why that is n just wait it out for the new MBC/chocolate default theme update

Cheesegeezer

I was referring to when the next update for MBC will be available that changes the chocolate theme to default instead of the original blue background as default. I ask because I've been getting error causing MBC to crash when installing the chocolate theme and hopefully this way I could avoid digging around as to why that is n just wait it out for the new MBC/chocolate default theme update

I'm pretty sure that this will be in the next public release.  If you wanted you could download the dev version of mbc in the configurator, which now has chocolate and classic in the core.  Then you can change it back to beta. 

This is your call of course, there maybe a couple of unstable features.  So you may wish to wait for the stable beta release if you are using this on your main HTPC.

I'm waiting on the server to get a couple things fine-tuned before the next MBC release.  I will probably wait a day or so after the server goes Release as well to keep our version delivery system from bogging down.

What errors are you getting with Chocolate?