Problem with Kodi and German FSK Ratings again

b0mb
Go to solution Solved by b0mb,

Hi!

I am acutally on latest libreelec jarvis build with latest emby beat 3.1.95 running on my omv server and using also the latest kodi addon version,

When i scroll through my movie collection i can see the correct german FSK Rating but when i change to the infoview of a movie the us rating is shown. this happens in different skins where it was working correct before. ;)

Cheers!

b0mb

Edited by b0mb

Angelblue05

We didn't change anything as far as rating goes...? There's only one field for rating in the database, why would it display two different ratings? Is the infoview, referring to the osd info on the content being currently played? Maybe a screenshot. Thanks

Edited by Angelblue05

• Solution

so here are the screens.... ;)

post-65145-0-21371200-1476987520_thumb.png

post-65145-0-41572200-1476987533_thumb.png

edit:

ok. forgegt it - problem belongs to silvo mod as i´ve recently changed the monochrome flags to coloured within the skin.... i´m going to contact Mike Silvo for fixing ;)

Edited by b0mb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Emby Tower

Little problem: If I change the ratings manually (because the automatic result isn't correct), I still have the DE-XX ... So now I have a mix of FSK and DE in my collections ...

BTW: Is it possible to implement an option for choosing "DE" or "FSK?! Personallly I like the system with the country ID and don't want to have "FSK" ...

Thanks a lot!

Edited by XBMC Workstation

Emby Tower

Little problem: If I change the ratings manually (because the automatic result isn't correct), I still have the DE-XX ... So now I have a mix of FSK and DE in my collections ...

BTW: Is it possible to implement an option for choosing "DE" or "FSK?! Personallly I like the system with the country ID and don't want to have "FSK" ...

Thanks a lot!

Bump @@Luke

Emby Tower

In the Web UI I still have the "DE", but the scraper results have the "FSK" ... And if I change a rating manually, I have "DE", too...

Angelblue05

Ok, well I highly suggest posting to the thread I linked previously. Otherwise it won't be seen by the right people.

• Like 1

Emby Tower

Ok, well I highly suggest posting to the thread I linked previously. Otherwise it won't be seen by the right people.

Done! Thanks a lot!