Folders names in folders view

Zelig

Yes. It's Emby Thater.

You are in the "Collections" tab and I am in the "Folders" tab. My "Collections" tab dosen't show the name either but if in your library you set the type to "mix" or if you actívate the "Folders" tab to see the library in plain folders view, the names appear.

So. is there any way to hide them?

Edited by Zelig

Happy2Play

I clicked Folder then Collection since your screenshot showed Box Sets I figured it was a Translation thing.  I will have to test "Unset/mixed", but none of my libraries (TV, Movies ,or Music) show names under poster in Folder view.

TroyBennett

I find this happens when there is not a video or there is more than one video in the folder in question.  In the case of tv shows, if there is no series directly in the folder, but you have the series in subfolders.I organize a lot of stuff like this.  But I haven't found a solution to it...I wonder if you make your own skin if there is an option to not show these tags.  Or if we'll be given an option to display such tags...

Happy2Play

@@Luke

Yep, looks like this only applies to a specific scenario/structure.  I can only see this in Folder view on my multiple editions test folders.

Folder View (Movies with multiple editions in parent item) 

5807cfbcb1dd5_unset1.jpg

Normal View  Movies-Unset

5807d0061f3c4_normal.jpg

In this scenario the Footer on Folder view Unset vs title overlay on Unset libraries.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 2 weeks later...