Watched movies popping up as unwatched

tmtangus
Go to solution Solved by tmtangus,

tmtangus

I am experiencing a problem where occasionally movies marked as watched are showing up as unwatched.  It's only happening on Kodi and my Emby apps show them as watched.  It seems to be more prevalent with partially watched movies.  

For example.  I had previously watched the movie Annabelle.  Today my wife starts to re-watching and it is now showing up as unwatched.  Here is the Kodi log:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjVnhushK5Vl0yvuX4nVY_whLTBH

• Solution
tmtangus

My bad.  The does not see to be a Emby for Kodi issue.  It seems to be an Emby issue as I am now seeing the movies appearing as unwatched in Emby.  Must be something with the new release as I haven't seen this before and I just updated the other day.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@just.RooT

What do you mean? Can you give an example?

The OP was about movies being marked as watched, but then the next day, they would be marked unwatched. This indicates a server side issue.

Edited by Angelblue05

just.RooT

I have a fresh install with emby server.

In the Webinterface and the Mobile iOS App i see some TV-Shows marked as watched.

Then i have installed the Emby-Kodi-Addon from the Beta repository. The connection works fine. It cached all my TV-Shows, but theres no TV-Show marked as watched.

Even if i mark a TV-Show with Kodi, its not sync to the Server.

Maybe some logs will help? If yes, which one?

Angelblue05

See our pinned thread how to report a problem. We'll need your Kodi log. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk