Trakt plugin removes watched states

Emby Tower

Emby Tower

Hi,

I've got a very annoying bug ...

Every time the sync task (export) for trakt.tv is running, the watched states since the last sync will be removed (so the movie or show episode is "unwatched" again). The trakt.tv plugin also doesn't sending the watched states, but curiously the collection state.

All thes problems are present since build 8000 ...

Now I'm helpless ... :(

Edited by XBMC Workstation

Hi, sorry to hear about this. We merged in a new setting added by a community contributor. 

5804117c1ad9d_Untitled.png

You'll probably want to update your settings and check the box. I will push an update to the trakt plugin to have it checked by default.

Emby Tower

Hi, sorry to hear about this. We merged in a new setting added by a community contributor. 

5804117c1ad9d_Untitled.png

You'll probably want to update your settings and check the box. I will push an update to the trakt plugin to have it checked by default.

The box is already checked ...

Perhaps my explaination was not clear enough:

The trakt sync task doesn't send the watched states to trakt, but it sends the collection states. All watched states since the sync task before will be removed, so these movies and series are "unwatched" again.

All these happens during syncing, not importing  ...

I hope this is clear enough now ... ;)

Emby Tower

I've tried it, but it doesn't make any difference ...

BTW: My problem is also present with build 8200 and the new trakt plugin version ...

My temporary "solution" is to deaktivate the trakt tasks, until it is solved ...