Auto Play on TV Shows Hangs

soundmarsh

soundmarsh

Hey guys, I'm a long time fan and have been using the software a long time. I have run across a bug that is really getting the best of me.

I mostly have TV shows. Full Series and Seasons. I love the shuffle feature and it has worked great up until about 3 months ago. Now when I start to watch a show with shuffle I get the loading circle for anywhere between 10 sec and 5 min. Between shows the loading circle hangs for minutes before playing the next show (sometimes for 15 min).

My server and playback are on the same machine. No other software runs on this computer, its strictly our media center computer. It is a fairly new machine: gen 6 i5, 16gb ram, etc. All of my media is in a raid array. The array is just mirrored for backup.

I hope some of this helps. I do not think there is a hardware issue. I feel its a software bug, I just can't find it.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

soundmarsh

Ok, I have some more info. It seems to be only the machine with the server on it. If I playback on iPad, Android Phone (nexus 5x), and Web interface via macbook they all work fine. The computer with the server hosted seems to be the only one that has this issue. It's a really odd behavior.

Are there any known settings or issues in windows 10?