Freenas Emby Folder

hagensieker

hagensieker

I have FreeNAS 9.10 latest and installed Emby.  I have an SMB share set up with Folders TV, Movies, etc and have Plex set up.  Folders belong to john/john  

Plex can see the media from these folders but Emby cannot select these folders when setting up.  I can only see higher level directory such as /mnt or /media.  Actual location of files is /mnt/freenasjohn/freenas

I'm stumped. 

Permissions?  Emby user name (tried emby or john).  I can't figure out how to get Emby to see these folders.

hagensieker

I think I have it.  I have tried several times to do this and I noticed that although i would delete/uninstall Emby that the jail would disappear from the left pane in freenas but was showing up still under Storage > Jails.  To make things worse I couldn't delete.  Deleted the dataset for the emby jail then rebooted and was able to delete the jail.  Reinstalled and I think (fingers crossed) it is okay.  I had some issues where it seemed to crash but I'm connecting via cell hotspot and VPN and on the move and it could just be a signal thing.  I think it's okay with a good solid Wi-Fi and VPN connection.