Bug; 3.0.7300.0; Photos; Thumb view; Same image shown for all photos

Sludge Vohaul

Sludge Vohaul

Hi,

The thumb view in photo libraries shows the same photo for all existing photos in the folder.

How to reproduce:

- Enter any folder/directory containing images (in my case the view is "Poster")

- Change the view to "Thumb"

Expected bug result:

- For all photos in the folder, the displayed image is the same as for the folder itself (the one displayed one level up)

Logfile is attached.

A few "background" questions (sorry I am new here, and find the bug reporting workflow somehow irritating):

So if this post is the offical bug report,

1. How do you reference the fix it in the changelog of a future version? It seems as if by the title only?

Just wondering, as the workflow usually is:

1.1 Post a bug report cadidate to the forum

1.2 In case it really turns out to be a bug, create a ticket in the project's bugtracker

1.3. Post a "Created ticket #1234" to the forum referencing the ticket id of the bugtracker.

The changelog of a new version then references all ticket ids which have been fixed in this release. 

As the bugtracker is for possible bugs only, one can navigate through the reported issues quite well without having user questions all around. Also duplicate reports can be immediatelly closed as "duplicate of #1234"

How do you do that?

An example of the mentioned workflow I would like to point out the freenas project.

Sorry if this question is too stupid, but I didn't find any real information about reporting bugs...

The relevant part in the logfile starts at 2016-10-11 02:35:54.3386

--

sv

Edit: Why is it not allowed to upload a file called "log_after"? Had to rename the file to "log_after.txt" before it got accepted.

log_after.txt

Edited by Sludge Vohaul