akitolong

akitolong

=============
 UPDATE  - Oct /11
=============

Hi again,

--> What did I do?
----> I added a m3u file to the M3U playlist in the LiveTV section
----> I opened the web app (localhost:8096) and I tried to play one of the channel in the LiveTV section.

Problem: It doesn't play any M3U8 link in my LiveTV channel list.  I test all the channels with VLC and all of them are working.
Firefox and Chrome show the a message. <<< There was an error playing the video. Please ensure there is an open tuner availalble. >>>

I add the Server Log and the transcode

OLD POST

Hi everyone,

I am not trying to add a M3U list local for later casted to my Chromecast.

I installed emby yesterday and I added a list of IPTV channel (all channels work perfectly in VLC).

The thing is that I was using to watch IPTV and I could cast the channel to my Chromecast with any problem. It worked perfectly for around 2 hours

Now when I try to cast or watch a IPTV channel from my list, the only thing that emby plays it is a video with about a app or around 2:50 min.

How can I solve this problem.

By the way, I am using emby-server in a Windows 10 and I reinstall emby but the problem still there.

I have an activated emby app for Android.

Thank ahead.

server-63611794532.txt

(Chrome)_ffmpeg-transcode-8eaa21de-8484-4709-9616-1cf38627e69a.txt

(Firefox)_ffmpeg-transcode-2b5f7bb5-3d2a-443d-a3ad-053ba7854562.txt

(MicrosoftEdge)_ffmpeg-transcode-746883a9-5d05-4057-a93e-a54074ad9574.txt

Edited by akitolong

Hi there, welcome. can you please describe this in more detail. I'm having a hard time understanding the issue. Thanks !

Now when I try to cast or watch a IPTV channel from my list, the only thing that emby plays it is a video with about a app or around 2:50 min.

akitolong

Hi there, welcome. can you please describe this in more detail. I'm having a hard time understanding the issue. Thanks !

Hi Luck,

well I set up a Emby server in my windows 10. my idea is to set up iptv server with a M3U playing list.

I could play all the channels in my M3U list but now i can't.

when I try to open an channel, the only things that plays it is an advertising. all the channel shows the same advertising even in my android phone, my windows 10 and linux pc :(

Update: I am going to record to show you what it is happening.

Edited by akitolong

akitolong

I don't not what it is happening , by now I am traying to play the stream from and I am getting this message

''There was an error playing the video. Please ensure there is an open tuner availalble''

I am using firefox and M3T tunner