Website Theme

bloodtaker

bloodtaker

I know its random but is there any way we could get a dark theme for the website for those of us that have issues with light colors?

I see at the bottom the change themes is there and switches between mobile and regular.

• Like 1

bloodtaker

Correct. Kinda like a secondary theme for those that would use it.

Thanks for the quick reply as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@@Abobader, is it possible to install alternate themes for people to be able to use or is this going to be a problem with our extensions?

Good day buddy,

Sure, no problem for that, so we the idea to add another "dark" skin.

I will need this week to put a list of what modifies we did to apply it to the other skin, will do this this week.

My best

• Like 1

Moving this to general forum .. .will apply the suggestions skins above tonight guys.

@@ebr .. live is full of hassles my friend :)

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Done, please report any issue in this thread, for now you can switch to dark skin by:

52ec75597fc63_mediab3abo1393.jpg

Great Job Abo.

• Like 2

@@Abobader, thanks again for this theme addition for the forum.  I like this "DustBlue" theme, but there is one little CSS thing the theme developer overlooked that makes it hard to use sometimes.

The text in the search box is black, which makes it hard to read on a dark background.  Affected element is #main_search, setting color to #C2C2C2 would match the rest of the site's text.

• Like 1

@@Abobader, thanks again for this theme addition for the forum.  I like this "DustBlue" theme, but there is one little CSS thing the theme developer overlooked that makes it hard to use sometimes.

The text in the search box is black, which makes it hard to read on a dark background.  Affected element is #main_search, setting color to #C2C2C2 would match the rest of the site's text.

Good day,

I just test it and you are correct indeed, it impossible to see your typing with that font color, I will fix the issue tonight.

Well done.

My best

• Like 1

Done. Can you please test and see if that fine.

Awesome!  Much better, thank you for the fix.

• Like 1

Hi @@Abobader, another thing I noticed before but forgot to mention...

If I can help, let me know!

Testing ... please ignore this reply.