Media Library not showing items for non-default users

Faceman09

Faceman09

In MediaBrowser server I have created  number of users, one being 'Family' and the other 'Kids'

I wish to have all media available to the Family user (using the default library) and only child friendly media available to the 'Kids' user specifying a certain subset folder of the default library.

So my current setup all using UNC paths is:

Default Library--->

Movies ----> pointing to \\media location\Movies

Kids Movies ----> pointing to \\media location\Movies (Children)

Family Library---->

Uses default library

Kids Library---->

Uses default library is unselected

Kids Movies ----> pointing to \\media location\Movies (Children)

When viewing from the web client or my Roku as the Family user I can see all the media (both movies and movies (Children) folders) however when viewing as the Kids user I can only see the top level of 'Kids Movies' with the correct folder.jpg image displaying as the cover, but cannot see any of the movie items within and it says contains 0 items

Am I doing something wrong somewhere? My ultimate aim is to have two users, one with a pin code required to login to view the entire library in full, and a user for the kids to use to view just stuff from that library that is appropriate to them.

I am running MediaBrowser server 3.0.5115.35703 and have attached all the logs from my log files folder.

Any assistance much appreciated, still getting my head around the change in security/parental control methods from MB2

server-63525259131.log

server-63525340800.log

server-63525427200.log

server-63525513600.log