DVBViewer TV Plugin: Limit channels shown to dvbviewer's favorites

alpinestars

alpinestars

Hi all,

first of all I am really happy to test something around with emby in combination with Kodi and dvbviewer. After years of using MediaPortal I decided to go ahead with Kodi and probably with a centralised DB-solution. After some reading I found a hopefully good combination of emby and Kodi. For remote use (here Android) I am looking for something that will allow me to watch television. The DVBViewer TV Plugin is working really great, but there is one question on my side:

How can I limit the channels shown to the favorite list within dvbviewer and not to a satellite? Would be absolutely great, because this will limit the channel list from > 1,300 to < 100!

Thanks in advance!

BR

alpinestars

post-157265-0-23815400-1475520397_thumb.png

Hello alpinestars,

in DVBVIEWER you can create a second sender list (no favorites, a second list in the left part of the screen you have provided) with only the few channels you want to see in EMBY.

Then in the EMBY DVBVIEWER Plug-In configuration you can select this small sender list to be used for EMBY.

However, since today it seems that the the DVBVIEWER Plug-In is not working any more as it has been deactivated by the author.

I already opened a separate thread for that. I hope EMBY and the Plug-In author will align on that.

Regards,

Andi

Hello alpinestars,

in DVBVIEWER you can create a second sender list (no favorites, a second list in the left part of the screen you have provided) with only the few channels you want to see in EMBY.

Then in the EMBY DVBVIEWER Plug-In configuration you can select this small sender list to be used for EMBY.

However, since today it seems that the the DVBVIEWER Plug-In is not working any more as it has been deactivated by the author.

I already opened a separate thread for that. I hope EMBY and the Plug-In author will align on that.

Regards,

Andi

The DVB Viewer plugin has been restored and is available in the Emby catalog once again.

Adumbran11

Hey andi_s - ich bin offensichtlich (zumindest was die DVB Viewer Sache angeht) ein geistiger Tiefflieger. 
Ich bekomme es tatsächlich nicht hin eine 2 Senderliste anzulegen. Bei mir tauchen fleissig die 534 Sender in der Liste auf. 

Wäre da über jeden Tipp dankbar. 

Und nochmal ein riesen Dankeschön an pünktchen für seine Arbeit an dem Plugin!!

Gruß Adumbran11

Hallo Adumbran11,

du muss im Sernderlisten Editor von DVBVIEWER mit F12 einen neuen Stammordner anlegen. Kannst Du z.B. EMBY nennen.

Dann über Copy&Paste die Gruppen und Sender aus deinem ersten Video Ordner dort reinkopieren, die Du im EMBY sehen willst.

In EMBY in der Konfiguration des Plug-Ins unter "Channel Options" diesen neuen Stammordner auswählen.

Evtl. musst Du EMBY neu starten, damit das greift.

Viele Grüße,

Andi

Adumbran11

Sorry für die späte Rückmeldung - bin eben erst dazu gekommen es auzuprobieren. Und - ja es geht tatsächlich :) 

Unglaublich wie doof ich mich dabei angestellt habe... Vielen Dank andi!

Gruß Adumbran11

alpinestars

Hello alpinestars,

Regards,

Andi

Hi Andi,

I can confirm that it is working ...

Thanks a lot!

Edited by alpinestars

• 3 weeks later...
Adumbran11

Kann es sein dass seit dem Update auf Version 3.0.9 es wider zu Problemen in Verbindung mit dem DVB Viewer Plugin kommt? 

Ich kann keine Sender liste (Channel Group) mehr auswählen - (hatte ja eine 2 erstellt) - jetzt nimmt Emby pauschal beide Listen nacheinander.

Dementsprechend schnell füllt sich auch wieder der Speicher :-)

Gruß Adumbran11

pünktchen

Kann es sein dass seit dem Update auf Version 3.0.9 es wider zu Problemen in Verbindung mit dem DVB Viewer Plugin kommt?

Ich kann keine Sender liste (Channel Group) mehr auswählen - (hatte ja eine 2 erstellt) - jetzt nimmt Emby pauschal beide Listen nacheinander.

Dementsprechend schnell füllt sich auch wieder der Speicher :-)

Gruß Adumbran11

English please!

The plugin isn't ready for Emby beta releases yet.