Can not Change View Order

nagetech

nagetech

I just noticed this bug today on my account and all my user accounts.

If I want to change the order of the folders, it seems I lost the ability to move them up and down.

If you look at the included picture, you will see the top most folder can be moved down, but the rest can only move up.

If I take TV Shows for instance, and move them up and decide I want it back at the bottom, the down arrow is just never there.

Hope that makes sense!

Looking forward to any advice.

post-37857-0-31492500-1475273844_thumb.jpg

Happy2Play

You just have to do a lot to toggling but you can still change the order.

The only cosmetic issue would be the arrow navigator of the top item in your case "Animated Shows" will not change from "V" down arrow even when moved down.

my example Only item that actually moves down is the top item, otherwise all other items move up.

57eeeb64656c7_order.jpg

A drag-n-drop order would be nice.

Edited by Happy2Play

nagetech

Am I crazy, or wasn't it different at some point? I remember being able to move things up and down freely.

I was trying before to reorganize my stuff, and couldn't for the life of me get it where I wanted to, and if I got something all the way to the top and wanted it back down, I couldn't. It would only move down to the second place.

Is yours like this too?

Happy2Play

Yes, mine is like that and it has actually been that way for quite awhile now.  But I can't remember if it every had up and down organizers.

Happy2Play

I swear I remember there being up and down organizers.

Do you think there is a way to ask or request from Luke to add them?

Never hurts to ask.

We'll do drag and drop at some point. The layout quirks are specific to internet explorer. for a better experience consider trying a modern browser such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.