Medium size player?

Shyatic

So I often (at work, haha!) use the MB Web Client to replay movies, but there are only two options for size... one is miniscule in the corner, and the other is full screen. Is there a third option, something like a YouTube expanded size? So this way I can rip off a tab and put it in a corner and it's watchable, but still have my work going on.

Thanks for any help!

The ability to open the video in a separate tab or window could also be useful for people running multiple monitor setups, I'd imagine.

Latchmor

Hi. In chrome I right click the playing video and select open video in new tab. Or words to that effect.

Cheers

The ability to open the video in a separate tab or window could also be useful for people running multiple monitor setups, I'd imagine.

Exactly -- I mean, I can open it in a separate window now, but it plays only fullscreen. It's too much screen real estate to lose. I have a 3 monitor setup, and on one monitor I have a bunch of things I do "at a glance", and one of those would be great to have a 'pop-out' player that I can resize to my needs, rather than having only fullscreen as an option.

Latchmor

Exactly -- I mean, I can open it in a separate window now, but it plays only fullscreen. It's too much screen real estate to lose. I have a 3 monitor setup, and on one monitor I have a bunch of things I do "at a glance", and one of those would be great to have a 'pop-out' player that I can resize to my needs, rather than having only fullscreen as an option.

Hi. Not sure if you noticed by post above but I'm home now so see below. Playing a vid in a separate re-sizable window.

Cheers

;)

52d96b79c18a9_Capture.png

• Like 1

At some point in the next few releases I might re-think the web client video player. There are some obvious pros to the way it's being done done, but also some cons.

• Like 1