WIN: Mount Amazon Cloud Drive to Network Share

Tranquil

Tranquil

Hi Forum.

I'm searching for a working solution to map my unlimited amazon cloud storage testing account to a drive letter inside of windows.

I tried ExpanDrive (Free trail) but it does not work correctly when it comes to downloads. (Crashes after some time)

The other software I tried was Gladine Desktop, but did not found a way how to assign my Amazon Cloud Storage to it.

Any more Ideas?

Tranquil

I Cbers. Tried it and it seems to be the same problem as with Gladine. It supports Amazon S3 Cloud Service but not the unlimited Cloud thing? Dont know how to access it cause I need other types of login parameters.

Tranquil

Haven't seen that threat. Thanks for spotting. Anyway, just for the records (I havent tested this tool right now) GitHub says:

• Disk caching is done only for files with size less 20Mb. This can be changed, but be careful, Windows will try open all files you see in explorer. Big files are partially cached in memory and random access can be slow. Common video files are big and require random access to play. It's very unlikely you can play any video directly, but you can copy it to real drive first.

This should be fixed with a 2.0 version, but that one is not announced. 

Hitsville

It only seems to offer support für amazon S3 cloud. Thats not the unlimited cloud drive. :-(

Not necessarily true.

Cloud drive is added and most report its working well on the forums. The Devs are saying its not fully optimized yet and usage is at own risk.

I'm already a user of Stablebit Drivepool so I'm gonna test it out.

I will report back in a few days. :) 

• Like 1

PenkethBoy

its enabled under the "experimental" options for now

It only seems to offer support für amazon S3 cloud. Thats not the unlimited cloud drive. :-(