Kodi not picking up music video library

reddevilmeuk
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

reddevilmeuk

Have been using the plugin for a while now and love it... today I added a music video library and although theatre can see it Kodi cant, When I try to add it to the menu and look for sources in Emby I dont see music videos listed.... any help would be great

• Solution
Angelblue05

Run a manual sync by launching the emby add-on > Manual sync. The server doesn't generate a specific event when a new library is added and doesn't send an event as to what has been added. This is why it's not being automatically picked up.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

reddevilmeuk

Run a manual sync by launching the emby add-on > Manual sync. The server doesn't generate a specific event when a new library is added and doesn't send an event as to what has been added. This is why it's not being automatically picked up.

Appreciate the fast response thanks and will give it a go tomorrow and report back :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddevilmeuk

Something strange is now happening and it's just to do with the music library.

You delete music videos and they get removed from the theatre app but not from Kodi. Same goes for adding videos, Kodi never gets them.

I've done another full re-sync and it corrects itself, but then the issue is still there.

I don't get this issue on Movies, TV or Music.

Any thoughts?

reddevilmeuk

just re-read the answer..... sorry i misinterpreted..... thats why.

whats the best way to resync, because if i 

open addons / video addons / configure / reset local database it takes ages.... or is there another way to do a quicker update?