Guide data missing after Oct 1st

RedBaron164

RedBaron164

I'm using Schedules Direct with Emby 3.0.7200.0. My guide was working fine but for the last week or so the guide data stops at October 1st. I'm removed and re-added the Guide Provider and haven't seen a change. I even logged into Schedules Direct and removed and re-added my subscriber lineup and that hasn't helped either. This started when I was still on 3.0.7100.0 and I had hoped upgrading to 7200 would fix it but it didn't. I've attached my most recent server log.

One thing I did notice in the logs is it says "2016-09-24 09:48:55.3977 Info App: Refreshing guide with 7 days of guide data" it has been downloading at least 2 weeks historically so I'm wondering if something changed that would make it only download 1 week of guide data.

server-63610307029.txt

RedBaron164

Well I feel awfully stupid now, I forgot about that setting. I just checked and it was set to auto, must have reverted from 14 back to auto at some point, maybe it was the 7100 build update. All appears to be functioning now, thank you for the quick response.