Some Media Not Playing

dbanas001
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

dbanas001

Good afternoon,

I've been using Emby happily for the last month or so, but I've run into a bit of an issue.  Some of my files are no longer playing.  I get the loading screen and then it stops and the movie is marked as watched.  This happens to files that have been watched not too long ago and nothing has changed.  I thought it may be an issue with my Fire TV's, but I tried through the browser with the same results.  The difference is that it will continue to try and play the movie when in the browser.  I've attached a few logs for reference.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Dave

Log-2.txt

Log-3.txt

Log.txt

• Solution
Happy2Play

At some point you installed the beta version (3.1.94.0) and have been stuck on it ever since.

"SystemUpdateLevel":"Release"

The new installation package resolves this issues.  So if you want to be on beta releases then install the beta, otherwise reinstall the stable release.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

dbanas001

Well that was easy...I had been using the beta because I was getting library scan errors when using the stable release.  I didn't realize that the beta had not been updating.  I've installed the stable release and both errors have been resolved.  As always, thanks for your quick replies.

Thanks!

Dave