Posters missing

lorac

In 'next up' some shows don't aren't displaying their posters and instead only show the show season / episode. Some of the shows I've seen affected are Better Things, Mad Dogs (US) (2015) & Marseille.

post-350-0-41754200-1474225206_thumb.png

• Like 1

Right but for the shows I listed I'm seeing the individual episode image instead of the series thumb. If you look at the image I attached you'll see what I mean.

That is why you don't see it in Emby Theater. You can use the image editor to search the internet for a series thumb, if you would like to.

In some cases I've just saved one of the backdrop images as the series thumb

The fallback is supposed to check for a series backdrop so that shouldn't be necessary.

• 3 months later...

It isn't searching or using a series backdrop if the thumbs isn't there. It's really nice to be able to see the name of the series as opposed to just the episode and season.

• 3 months later...
nnylray

Will this issue be revisited? I still see episodes with no indicator of what the series is. The problem is that some shows do not have thumbs ready for automatic download. I end up having to create a thumb manually for these shows. It would be nice if Theater treats this problem just like the Server, where the show name is shown instead of the episode.

lorac

Yes but when? Some time frame would be nice. I know your list is probably lengthy though...

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

lorac

Lol. Alright Luke. We shall wait.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk