Question about Metadata Refresh

shorty1483

shorty1483

I'm force refreshing my movie library since the change from DE-X to FSK-X thanks to @@Luke and @@ebr.

When I did that the last time, I got the endless circle in Metadata Manager during refresh. Now I just get the left bottom message that the refresh is queued. Can I somehow see the progress in meantime of the refresh or watch the queue?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Happy2Play

I would have used the notepad++ method to replace all my current ones an allowed Emby to modify all future ones.

shorty1483

I would have used the notepad++ method to replace all my current ones an allowed Emby to modify all future ones.

I did so mate, but there is one problem (but not for you english guys) wink.png From googleing I found afterwards that there seems to be a bug in Notepad++ that opens nfo files as OEM-US instead of the original UTF-8. So lot of my NFO's are now screwed up with weird symbols instead of Umlaute (ä,ö,ü...) after replacing DE and storing them. But it is as it is...

Edited by shorty1483

• 1 year later...
jason.atwood

I had the same question. I started a manual refresh and didn't know that anything was happening. Emby should open the embyserver.txt logs in another browser tab. You can scroll to the bottom and periodically refresh and see the update happen and then (hopefully) complete.

Edited by jason.atwood