Group Movies Into Collections No Longer Working

Radical924

Radical924

Hi there so I previously asked a question regarding grouping movies into collections and it appears the setting IS enabled in the server dashboard > Library > Display. My issue is that my Roku is no longer grouping movies into collections. Is there any other way I might be able to fix this or is this a new bug? If it is a new bug is there any chance I might be able to rollback to a previous version of emby?

Radical924

Also, be sure you have run a library scan since the update.

I will run a library scan and let you know if it is still doing it. The web app is displaying incorrectly as well...

Happy2Play

If the web client shows them incorrectly then this is a server issue not a Roku issue.

Are these custom nested collections or the collections made by the server or plugin?

Edited by Happy2Play

Radical924

If the web client shows them incorrectly then this is a server issue not a Roku issue.

Are these custom nested collections or the collections made by the server or plugin?

The collections are made by the collection section of the server. When I refer to them no longer grouping what I mean is they are no longer grouping under the "movies" section of there respective library in the web client or roku etc...

Perhaps it would make more sense if I illustrate with a small diagram.

Before:

BEFORE.png

Now:

AFTER.png

---

EDIT:

So apparently when I did the update it kept my collections but actually removed the movies from them so I have to redo all my collections... Is there any way to scan for this or will I have to rebuild my collections manually?

Edited by Radical924