Auto organize is cutting shows to 2 minutes

hifiaudio2

hifiaudio2

I use the HDHR dvr program to record OTA, and the shows that I have not set up for EMBY auto organize are fine and are intact .mpg files,  but now once Auto organize gets them and moves them to their appropriate folders for Kodi to pick up, etc,  they are small files and about 2 minutes long.  Not sure what is going on. 

Running version Version 3.1.6101.20461 dev  (even though i only have "beta"  checked, I seem to always get dev versions)

I'll bet you that it is, but there is probably something leading you to thinking that it's not working and that's probably what will end up being looked at.

hifiaudio2

I am trying to see if it is the HDHR recording engine now because I just set up auto organize for two new shows it had not organized before and they worked properly...  

How do I change my EMBY server from getting Dev builds back to stable or beta?  I cannot find that screen or setting now for some reason.  I never set it on Dev, and confirmed that a month or so ago, but it keeps giving me dev builds and now I cannot find where to change...

hifiaudio2

Is there no longer a setting in Emby server to tell it whether I want stable, beta, or Dev builds to be automatically downloaded and applied? 

Happy2Play

Correct it was removed do to many users having it set to release and updating to beta or dev and being stuck on that build forever since the update release number will almost never supersede.

The updated level is suppose to be modified by the installer.