All live tv channels in ET now playing in small window

PrincessClevage

PrincessClevage

Hi there I have recently updated ET for windows desktop to 2.5.20 and now All live tv channels in ET are now playing in small window. I noticed this occurred previously if I had the check box enabled in server config for live tv "auto convert into a friendly format for streaming".

Is some auto convert of live tv occurring in the new update?

Those two things have nothing to do with each other. The recording conversion process is not in any way related to playback of a live channel.

PrincessClevage

Has something changed in the new update that may have this affect? I have also tested live tv on surface win 10 and xbox one, both failed and just displayed a black screen with xbox one ET crashing. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues or is it just my setup?

PrincessClevage

For the main media center (also emby server ) I found that if video rendering was left to auto it would select "evr" and only using evr did I experience the small live tv picture (evr+ and madvr render full screen)

This has fixed one issue but I am still uncertain why the xbox 1 and win 10 apps just display a black screen for live tv.

• 2 months later...
Nick's MCE

Hi all

I had the same trouble with the video size and change it to Mad and it fixed the problem.

Nick