Pearl Theme reinstall

gg2000
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Been using the Pearl theme for some time which I really like. Had to do a reinstall and now find Pearl is not listed for installation in Themes within MBClassic Configurator.  It is listed however as a plugin within the server. Any help on how to download & install appreciated.

• Solution

I think the only version of it that exists is classified as a Dev version so your plug-in update level will have to be Dev for you to see it.

• 1 month later...
Judd80

I too am having a related issue. I built my HTPC in Nov 2011 and at that time paid $10 iirc for the Pearl theme, Cover Art and Orange something or another?.... Anyhow today I installed a new SSD for the operating system and installed programs. I downloaded MediaBrowser Configure and installed the Pearl Theme and Cover Art options. I then went to the site to retrieve my password and it said something along the lines of not being correct. 

How do I go about getting the key sent to me and using these programs? The free Chocolate theme is so lame :)

On a side note I see there's a MB3 download out. I went to install it and it did not install properly. I thought perhaps if I would do this then I could get Pearl to some how work.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Judd