A couple of weird things since tvOS and app updates

mgworek

mgworek

After playing a show and was going to auto start the next one and trailers was showing on the home screen. I assume my profile settings got reset during the update which is no big deal. These were turned off before and I didn't delete or reset the app.

I watched filter was screwing things up in shows. Kept getting errors but a reboot seemed to fix it it will keep my eye on it.

The main one that reboots or restarts didn't fix is scrolling through my shows/poster. It's acting different and just want to mention it. It used to scroll smoothly, a little slow at times and had to wait for more to come up at times which it still does but now it sorta jumps back when you stop scrolling. Its kinda like when I stop scrolling the row I am at is near the top of the screen and then everything jumps and I am still on the same row but it's further down the screen. Didn't do that before. I can take a video if needed.

After playing a show and was going to auto start the next one and trailers was showing on the home screen. I assume my profile settings got reset during the update which is no big deal. These were turned off before and I didn't delete or reset the app.

Sorry, yes it is possible some settings would be reset.

I watched filter was screwing things up in shows. Kept getting errors but a reboot seemed to fix it it will keep my eye on it.

Sorry, I didn't follow that at all.  Can you explain further...?

The main one that reboots or restarts didn't fix is scrolling through my shows/poster. It's acting different and just want to mention it. It used to scroll smoothly, a little slow at times and had to wait for more to come up at times which it still does but now it sorta jumps back when you stop scrolling. Its kinda like when I stop scrolling the row I am at is near the top of the screen and then everything jumps and I am still on the same row but it's further down the screen. Didn't do that before. I can take a video if needed.

Unfortunately, this sounds like changes in how the platform is handling scrolling and will probably be outside of our control.

One other problem we know about is that some of the indicators on the detail screen are now black when they should be white.  This appears to be a bug in tvOS 10.

mgworek

1. No problem

2. Sorry, I meant to say "THE watched filter was screwing things up in shows. Kept getting errors but a reboot seemed to fix it it will keep my eye on it." - When I first went into Shows, the unwatched filer was selected like it should have been but so was Favorites, which I don't use. Nothing was showing. I unselected both and all my shows were showing up like they should have. I selected unwatched again and nothing showed then gave me an error. I would hit ok and the error would come back. Just kept doing that. I exited out of Shows, went back in and same problem. A reboot fixed it. I don't think it was a real bug but going to keep my eye on it to see if it happens again.

3. I will check out some other apps and see if they are doing it as well. 

Thanks!