Emby theater suddenly having problem

lucashoang

lucashoang

Hi,

I'm playing movies in computer linked to server in local network. Everything was ok until about week ago, suddenly I got a playback issue.

Movies always being slow (dead slow) and delayed when playing and then playing like normal for few mins and delayed again.

It look like data being slow down or something, I've tried to reset modem but it's not fixed.

Do anyone else encounter this problem?

It's playing an internet trailer with the cinema mode feature. Try disabling cinema mode and see if your movies play normally. Thanks.

lucashoang

Hello,

I've disabled both cinema setting in server and emby theater. Still got this problem. Movies get delayed few times during playing picture get freezing and it's like fast forward for few mins

Alternative311

What type of network adapter are you using? I had this issue with a network adapter, not having the ability to do full streaming, does internet items fine but locally it does not perform. I plugged it into a wired network, it stopped that issue.

lucashoang

Hi Luke,

This is screenshot of setting in server

57deedf4000f7_server.png

in emby theater it was on settings -> general -> under advanced tab and un-check the enable cinema mode

post-151216-14742282557882_thumb.jpg

/Alternative311: Hi, I'm using TP-Link powerlines 500. It was ok for week or two and suddenly this problem happened. It start after Emby theater doesn't recognized my account so I have to reset password and re-install emby theater.

Edited by lucashoang

lucashoang

Can you show a screenshot of what is playing?

Yeah sure. But as the screen is freezing so I'm not sure screenshot will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucashoang

After I reinstalled emby theater because of it stuck with no cinema mode suddenly everything is working now. At least I've tried two movies without any gaps. I will update later if anything happen again. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk