Emby Live TV not recording properly

rumred

I have searched for an answer on the forums but cannot find one.  I have recently switched from WMC to Emby.  I have a problem with recordings ending early.  Sometimes only a few minutes and other times much sooner.  From what i can tell maybe this has something to do with playing live TV while recording but last night I recorded a show that was 2.5 hours longs when everyone was asleep and it only recorded 32 min.

It also still shows up as an active recording even though it has been over 12 hours since it recorded and failed.  In fact I have 4 recordings showing up as active when there is no show recording.  I also don't see all my recordings in the recordings tab even though i can see them in the directory.

One other question.  Can you pause/FF/Rew live TV?  Everytime I pause Live TV when i resume it runs for a few seconds then stops.

Thanks,

Ed

Hi, this is caused by momentary signal drops that cause the recording process to fail. We need to update the server to be more resilient to this situation by automatically reconnecting. I've added some improvements to the beta server, in case you'd like to help try them out. Thanks.