how do I "review" emby plugins.. lol

pir8radio

pir8radio

I quickly looked around...  can't seem to find how I can review an emby plugin...  I was wondering why so many of the plugins have very little reviews.....  Might be because its hard to review them...   Maybe a clickable star selection from within the emby plugin catalog could be added?     It's probably obvious, but i'm also not that bright......

• Like 4

You used to be able to do it, as per the reviews that are there, but looks like the option has "disappeared".

Perhaps Luke and/or @@ebr can comment.

Yep - I guess this didn't make the transition to the new Card display for plug-ins.  There used to be stars that you could click just like in other stores.

We'll have to look at putting them back (although almost no one was using them).

• Like 1

aspdend

Yep - I guess this didn't make the transition to the new Card display for plug-ins.  There used to be stars that you could click just like in other stores.

We'll have to look at putting them back (although almost no one was using them).

I can see them being useful for skins for example...

I can see them being useful for skins for example...

Yes, they are but almost no one took the time to actually create them.

aspdend

Yes, they are but almost no one took the time to actually create them.

Hopefully with the new ET - when skins start arriving in the catalogue, people will start rating them...

Yes it was accidental. Sometimes when you are reworking something you don't want to be tied down by the minor things, and as a result they can be occasionally left behind. So that's what happened here. The feature still exists in our back-end, we just need to get it back into the UI.

pir8radio

no big deal, if its gone its gone lol..   I just wanted to put some good reviews in....  I was like "how are these other people doing it!?"   was annoying me that I couldn't figure out how to put a review in..   ^_^