Emby Live TV not working

rumred85

Hi, welcome. The below log is from recording, not playback. Do you have an ffmpeg log from a playback attempt? thanks.

Guest asrequested

Try running your HDHR setup, and make sure it's reading the device. If that checks out, I'm assuming the tuners are in your dashboard, I would remove the device in the dashboard and run through the setup again.

HDHR tuners are working with the hdhomerun app.  I do not see the tuners under the dashboard but i do see them in the settings live tv.  Should i be seeing them in the dashboard?  

Yes i see I have permission set to watch Live TV.  Here is something that will blow your mind.  Just for the heck of it I downloaded and Installed Emby Theater.  It works!  But it does not explain why it does not work with Chrome or the Windows 10 app.

I spoke a little too soon.  It does work but when playing on 2 different pcs.  One is very choppy even though they are both hardwired on a gigabyte network.

Ok applied the update...still the stutter.  Before I switched I had all 6 tuners (2 hdhomerun primes)  recording at the same time and able to watch live tv with an open tuner.

I have no idea what could have changed but I am hoping if we can get live tv working again on other Emby apps it will take care of the stutter.  Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks