UWP: full screen mode?

muppets4

muppets4

I must be missing the obvious. In Windows 10 I cannot enter full screen mode. Not while roaming the interface and not when playing a movie. Is there an easy way to switch from windowed to full screen? I've tried alt-enter.

Hi

Sure the arrows on the upper right. See below.

57d6792f7e818_Screenshot77.png

57d67955294f3_Screenshot78.png

The setting will be saved, so each time you open the app. It will be what you selected either full screen or windowed.

-Vicpa

Edited by Vicpa

What about in the UWP theater app

I need to add an explicit button, but for now you can double click anywhere inside the app to toggle fullscreen.

MrWebsmith

I need to add an explicit button, but for now you can double click anywhere inside the app to toggle fullscreen.

hmm.. for me this is closing/exiting the app ..  im double-clicking right above the "library titles headings".. on the dark gray backdrop..  

can anyone else confirm this either way for us?

hmm.. for me this is closing/exiting the app ..  im double-clicking right above the "library titles headings".. on the dark gray backdrop..  

can anyone else confirm this either way for us?

Restart the app and give it another try.

• Like 1

MrWebsmith

cheers... working now.. awesome that you can update it "behind the scenes" now..

just as a follow-up.. its not persistent.. meaning each launch i have to redo it..  just fyi.. i know youre actively working on it

muppets4

Thanks

Edited by muppets4