Unaired episodes showing after upgrading Server to 3.0.7100

Darktree

Hi All,

Just upgraded Emby Server to 3.0.7100, was on 3.0.65xx.

Now in Emby Web Client & Emby Theater unaired/missing episodes of TV Shows are showing up in the 'Next Up' section and the unwatched count, which is very confusing when they are not there to actually watch.

I have checked and found the User setting under Display for missing and unaired episodes, they are not enabled. I have also enabled the setting saved, then gone back in and disabled again but no difference. 

Just to confuse me even more I have another user for my daughter and this user is not having the problem, unaired/missing episodes do not show up in any views. So this is just for my account, which is used all the time 

Any ideas what's happening?

I decided to create a new user and the new user has the same problem as my existing user :(

Unaired & Missing episodes are showing for the user in both Web Client and Theater..... 

Just checked and Ipad App is the same also.

For some reason the setting to not display unaired episodes is being ignored. All was working fine until upgrade to 7300.

After reading some other posts I discovered the method to switch back to the previous version, of renaming the System.old folder.

I have done this and now back on 3.0.5972.0, TV Shows are working again with missing/unaired shows now not appearing in any views.

So I'll stick with this version for a while longer and try again once the next server version comes out.